Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!!

Hello Everyone,

I want to welcome every to my blog. My blog is going to cover my journey to become a Pro Natural Bodybuilder. I decided to start this blog so that all of you can follow along. I want to show the world how an average guy can change his physique so dramatically that he could be considered one of the best Natural Bodybuilding has to offer. I want you all to be able to apply what I do in my normal everyday life and training to your own so that you too can get to your goals!

I will start by giving you a little bit of backround infomation on myself. My name is Anthony Bevilacqua, I am a Personal Trainer living out of New York. I absolutely love my job, I love helping people achieve their fitness goals. It's a great feeling to know that everyday you are helping someone feel better about themselves, physically and mentally as well. I was recently awarded Trainer of The Month on Bodybuilding.com. Here is the link so you can view it http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/personaltrainer_6.htm

I am currently 20 years old, I will turn 21 in two days!!! I am also currently 16 weeks out from my fourth natural bodybuilding show (Which is on September 6th 2008). I competed in three shows last year and placed high in all three but I want more. I want to be able to transform my regular physique into a masterpiece! For my last three shows I entered the novice division but my next show I will be entering both the Novice and the Open Middle Weight Class. My goal is to ultimately become one of the best Pro Natural Bodybuilders!

I want all of you to be able to learn from my training and dieting so that you can apply it yourself and hopefully change your physiques as well!

Hold on Folks, it's going to be one wild ride!!!!!! Don't forget to check out my website at www.ABFitnessTrainer.com