Sunday, July 14, 2013

Are Carbs making you fat?


"Zac Efron would make us feel guilty for eating big dinners. He'd say, 'Do you really want to eat those carbs?' It was like, 'Thanks a lot!'" -Ashley Tisdale

LOL...I am laughing at this quote but how many of you feel the same way? Are carbs truly bad for you? Will Carbs make you fat? When is the best time to have carbs?

Find out:

Comment and let me know what you think!
If you like my post, I'd be honored if you would push some of those social media sharing buttons up top

... like the Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin buttons and share it with your friends 

But only if you really dig it... which I'm pretty sure you will (=


Thank you and Until next time,

Stay Healthy!
Anthony Bevilacqua

P.S As always if you have any nutrition or fitness related questions please feel free to email me! It would be my pleasure to answer any and all of your questions!

Visit www.ABFitnessTrainer.com for more info