Saturday, March 2, 2013

Newsletter

Hello Everyone, I want to first take the time out to say thank you for joining my newsletter. I will be doing this newsletter weekly so your feedback is greatly appreciated! So its the third week of January and where are you with your new years resolutions? This is the point where I see people drop off. I really urge you to STICK WITH IT! Remember bodyfat is hard to lose as your body does not want to get rid of fat. Fat is an easy tissue for your body to maintain. Its in fact that its harder for your body to maintain being lean. Remember 80% of what we see in the mirror is based off your nutritional habits so if your not happy with the way you look you really need to reevaluate your daily day of eating. If you set a goal to lose 20lbs and you have not lost that 20lbs yet, do not get discouraged. You are constantly fighting your body, this is a fight I can help you win! The point of making a resolution is to take yourself to the next level, giving up would not bring you to that next level. So whatever your doing to help you get to your goals....STICK IT OUT...You can do it, I believe in each and every one of you! Thank you all for signing up for my newsletter please remind share my info with others so my site grows and I can help more and more people achieve their goals! Sign up for the newsletter here: www.AntBevFitness.com Stick to your goals, Anthony PS. I set up a little home gym and it should be done by this weekend so be on the look out for some youtube instructional exercise videos! Client Highlight of the Week One female client managed to lose 2.5% bodyfat this week alone! She had a great week of sticking to her diet and her workout plan. Congrats to you (you know who you are!) Looking forward to next week! One of my male clients hit a new Personal Record on Bench Press. He hit a solid 355lbs for a new One Rep Max. Good work buddy, your going to be sore tomorrow! Recipe of the Week Anthony’s Homemade Chinese Food Ingredients Brown Rice (use the amount given in your plan) Grilled Chicken (use the amount given in your plan) 1⁄2 cup Broccoli 2-3 tbsp Garlic Powder 2-3 tbsp Soy Sauce 1 packet of non calorie sweetener of your choice (I recommend Truvia) 2 Egg Whites Directions Heat a pan and coat the pan with pam. Place the chicken and the broccoli in the pan until chicken is brown. Add brown rice and mix. Add Garlic powder, truvia and 2 egg whites. Mix everything together until the egg whites are cooked then add Soy Sauce and serve! Interested in Online Personal Training www.AntBevFitness.com