Friday, October 10, 2008

10-10-2008 LEGS!!!!!!!!!

The Workout

5 min warmup
Squats**1 Power Set 330lbs for 9 reps** 1 Growth Set 230lbs for 12 reps**
**1 set DB Pullovers**
Cybex Leg Press- 2 sets 5 plates per side for 15 reps (still working my way up to my max again, which was 12 plates per side...but i felt my form was 2 sloppy so taking time to build back up with better form)
Barbell Stiff Legged Deadlifts- 2 sets of 205lbs for 10 reps (building up to my personal best with better form on this too....PR on this was 355 for 5 reps with straps...this time i dont want to use straps)
Cybex Leg Curl- 2 sets of 110lbs for 12 reps
Abs
HyperExtensions- 1 set of 15 reps
Reverse Crunches on Decline Bench 2 sets of 8 reps (Time under tension here)
Cable Rope Crunch- 1 sets of 60lbs for 10 reps (performed like this http://www.jimcordova.com/videos/videos.php?id=38 )
**Various Rotator Cuff Exercises and Stretches**

Macros
Pro: 230g
Carbs: 380g
Fat: 60g

Current Supplements
-Creatine -5g
-Xtend (1 scoop PreWO, 2 scoops PWO & 1 scoop btwn meals)
-ALA- 300mg before and after workout
-VasoCharge 2 Scoops Pre-Workout
-Beta-Alanine- 3 grams daily
-Glucosamine- 3 tablets daily
-Fish Oil- 6 tablets daily
-BSN Nitrix- 9 tabs per day
-Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc

Notes
I was so AMPEDD to do legs today.....Energy was ok but i was ready to go!
Squats felt so easy today...no struggle so strength is definately coming back and fast too....I can really feel myself growing...such a good feeling

I saw a friend in the gym i havent seen in a while and he told me i looked so much bigger....."You look huge man, what are you eating 800g of carbs per day"

Needless to say i left the gym happy with a comment like that because i finally feel like good things are going to come my way in the next couple of weeks!!!