Monday, October 27, 2008

10-27-2008 Back, Biceps

5 min warmup
Deadlifts- 4-6 Warmup set- **1 Strength set** 380lbs for 6 reps
**1 Growth set of 265lbs for 12 reps**
Breathing DB Pullover **1 workset**
Pullups- 2 sets of bw + 25 for 6 reps
Barbell Bent Over Row on Bench- 2 sets 205lbs for 6 reps
EZ-Barbell Curls- 2 sets of 115lbs for 6 reps
Cable Preacher Curls- 2 set of 40lbs for 12 reps
Static Contraction Deadlift- 275lbs held for 30seconds
**Various Rotator Cuff Exercises**

Macros
Pro: 300g
Carbs: 360g
Fat: 60g

Current Supplements
-Creatine -5g
-Xtend (3 scoops During Workout & 1 scoop btwn meals)
-ALA- 300mg before and after workout
-Beta-Alanine- 2 grams daily
-Glucosamine- 3 tablets daily
-Fish Oil- 3 tablets daily

Intensity Level
9 (on a scale of 1-10)

Notes
Well i am back....Things have been crazy hectic as of late...with midterms and moving my house....I have no missed 1 gym session but i havent really had time to post
All that done i can finally rest.....My day on saturday was crazy...Work at 7am-10am then got home and started moving stuff....stopped moving things at around 730ish then went to the gym for 1.5 hours!
I decided to give myself a cheat meal....My 2 friends came by to help me move so i took them to CHEE BURGER CHEE BURGER.....Needless to say my picture is on the wall again!

I am about 178....i cant seem to break 180....i looked back in my journal from last year this time and my numbers where
Pro: 260g
Carbs:300g
Fat: 60g
(i was gaining a good 1-2lbs a week with those numbers but was cheating like crazy)

My current numbers are so much higher then those and i keep losing weight with my current macros!....i believe this is because i screwed up my metabolism with the wrong type of dieting i was doing before....it just goes to show you how effective your body is at maintaining itself

Message of the day: Keep track of your nutrition habits and make them a constant......Consistency is what your body thrive's off of!

Here is a pic of me and my 1 lb burger!