Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7/15 Legs

Day 3 on the road to recovery

Well today has been 3 days since this stupid injury....and i have to say with each passing day i am getting better and better

I have been icing my shoulder almost every hour on the hour for about 10-15 minutes....i am a lot looser then before which is a good sign

I hit up the gym today for some legs

The Dr and Physical Therapists that are working with me told me to avoid legs.....they both told me "stick with light leg extension, no pressure on that shoulder"

So ok they want light leg extensions they got light leg extensions

Cybex Leg Extensions (not holding on to the seat)
20 sets of 12 reps!
Supersetted with
Seated Calve Raises
10 sets of 20 reps

then i decided to hit up hamstrings
Standing leg curl (again not holding on)
20 sets of 10 reps

Then i hit up some abs
crunches
3 sets of 25 reps

Side crunches (which i went really slow as to not agrivate my shoulder)
3 sets of 20 reps

Broomstick twists (my shoulder felt weird with this so i decided to go slow and squeeze)
30reps

i must say despite my situation this workout was pretty good.....because the burn was so intense on my legs i forgot about the shoulder haha

I am trying so hard to correct this so that next week i will be able to deload my old workout and then get back on track

Diet is 100% on point
Supplementation is 100%

Everything is coming together....i might go through posing tonight but just flexing my legs....just go through the quarter turns flexing only my legs

i am trying to make a gallon of lemonade with 1 lemon!!!!!!