Thursday, July 3, 2008

7/3 Chest and Arms

Ciao Everyone

Today I hit up some Chest and Arms Hypertophy Style!

Heres my workout

Incline Cable Flyes
60lbs for 10 reps PR

Incline DB Press
105lbs for 5 reps????? Last week i got 8???

Dips
Bodyweight (bw) for 12 reps
BW for 12 reps
BW + 25 for 12 reps

Incline DB Curls
50lbs for 6 reps ?? I got 8 last week? Rest Paused til getting to 10 reps

Lying Tricep Extensions
135lbs for 8 reps

Seated Alternating DB Curls
40lbs for 15 reps

Cable V-Bar Pushdowns
80lbs for 15 reps

Notes: I was shocked when i couldnt get Incline DB for 8 reps, i dont understand why i missed my attempt? I felt really good, today was my re-feed so i was nice and full. I was pumped to the max! I went lighter on the missed attempts and focused on feel.....Chest was always a weak bodypart for me to bring up. I lack thickness. Bench pressing is a hard movement for me because i have long arms, i think i will focus alittle more on dips and flyes to help bring up my chest. Decline presses might help because it will stop my front delts from taking over the movement

All in all not a bad workout! Diet is 100% Buts thats a given!

Supplement Review:

Well i took my first dose of Hypertrop-x today and i must say the pills are kind of big.

I didnt really notice any difference in my strength (but then again i am dieting) I did have a crazier pump then normal

Its to early to tell how the supplement is working so i will see what happens tomm!