Thursday, July 31, 2008

7/31 Chest and Arms Growth Day

Chest

Flat DB Bench Press 4 sets of 8 with 65lbs (increased 5lbs since Monday)
Incline DB Bench Press 4 sets of 12 with 45lbs (when the angle on Incline is 2 high my shoulder bothers me)
Triset 4 sets all done with 12 reps each
Machine Flyes (horrible machine, wrecked havoc on my shoulder)
Assisted Dips (really focusing on squeezing the pecs)
Pullovers

Biceps
Ez-Bar Curls 4 sets of 12 reps with 50lbs
Seated DB Curls 4 sets of 8 reps with 25lbs
Occlusion Training- Cable Preacher 4 sets to failure

Triceps
EZ-Bar SkullCrushers 4 sets of 12 with 70lbs (this is the best tricep builder IMO)
Cable Reverse Pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Overhead French Presses 3 sets of 12 with 50lbs
Bench Dips to failure 1 set of 25 reps


Notes: Productive workout, got a good pump in the arms, but machine both the shit out of my shoulder, i will dump all machine movements for now, i am excited with my benching numbers today, i am getting back to almost 100%