Monday, July 14, 2008

The calm after the storm!

First off i want to say thank you to everyone for all your emails wishing me well! It always puts a smile on my face when someone responds to what i write :D

Well i woke up this morning feeling better, i am apply to rotate my scapula down and pull my left lat out alittle farther then yesterday...so this morning i was pretty happy

As most of you know besides being a fulltime personal trainer i also volunteer my time at a physical theraphy office to further my knowledge...Well that paided off big time for me!

After school today i went in to the office and had 3 therapists look me over....1 said "If i have no pain or numbness dont worry about"...the other 2 said that i might have strain the nerved alittle bit

Reguardless they hooked me up on electrical stimulation and gave me some ultra sound! The ultra sound really loosened me up....Ultra sound basically uses sound waves to break up knots.....and it was definately doing that to my shoulder.....my shoulder was doing a whole lot of twitching....I also got a very thorough stretch and was on my way to the gym

Todays workout was very instinctual....if i felt like i could do it i did it. I avoided any presses or flys.....i did bicep curls with 15lb Dumbells

Reality hit when i got home from the gym! I immediately got so depressed. I was doing so well prepping and then it feels like to me i hit a wall! I know things could be alot worse but this is a big deal for me right now.....It has only been 2 days since the injury happened but it feels like forever

I honestly dont know right now how i even feel....i have to just relax and get myself together and take this one day at a time!

I have a follow up appointment with the Dr this Sunday so i will find out the real answer then.....until then i have to remain calm and try to not get obsessed over this thing

Diet is on point and so is my supplementation

so tomm i am going to do some legs...i cant go heavy but i should be able to get some more work done then today!!