Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick Rant

Ok so i was at my friends gym (hes a manager there) and i met his boss.....My friend must have told his boss about me because he was like "o Yury has told me a lot about you"...The guy then proceeded to tell me how he was a bodybuilder for so long and he did so well until he tore his pecSo i worked out with my friend then left the gym (i was wearing a tank top)....called my friend later in the day and asked him what his boss said about meso my friend proceeded to tell meHe said that you were a down to earth guy, "He's skinnier then i thought" But "Hes ripped to pieces"I ABSOLUTELY HATE WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME SKINNY! PET PEEVE....my whole life i was called skinnny.....when i first started eating right people always used to say "Dont diet your skinny already".....I hear it from people at the gym all the time....u look to skinny.....r u sick! i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I never wore tank tops when i was younger because i was embarrassed about my arms.....it annoys the ******* outta me when peolple call me skinny now!!!!I am dieting and flat.....so people please dont ever call a dieting bodybuilder skinny!!!!!

end rant!