Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quick Rant

This "injury" is hard on me because whenever i do a contest (or anything for that matter) i put so much pressure on myself....and the fact that i cant train as hard and the thought that my competition is out there training harder then me...kills me. i want to give 100% to everything i commit myself too and the fact that i cant gets to me....This injury is consuming my thoughts and my emotions, i cant let this beat me!

I feel beaten down by this....but i must rise to the occassion and use my hard work and dedication to get rid of this!

i am not throwing in the towel, i cant and i wont let myself! theres no way i could!
God is testing me....he blessed me with good genetics and is testing me to see how bad i want this....anyone else would have given up and had that slice of pizza after the hospital but not me
I want to be able to step on stage....stand center stage and WIN! i can see it and feel it!

Can i turn this around and come out victorious? We will soon see!

END RANT!