Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7/29 Legs

26 Days Remaining til Contest 1
27 Days Remaining til Contest 2

Started training off with 10 minutes of posing...actually 12 but whose counting ;)

Barbell Squats (Light, i dont want to risk the heavy bar pushing down compressing my shoulder)
4 sets of 95lbs for 15 reps each set.....feet close in
Occlusion Training- Cybex Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12-15 reps
DB Stiff-Legged Deadlifts 5 sets of 6 reps 70lbs with a pause on the bottom
Cybex Standing Hamstring Curls 3 sets of 12 reps
1-Leg Standing Calve Raise 4 sets of 12 reps
Seated Calve Raises 4 sets 15 reps with dropsets

Notes: Awesome Workout today, I am actually starting to get back into a full blown routine again...i did light squats just prepping my body to get used to the weight on my shoulders again....to think at the beginning of my prep i was bench squatting 500lbs! I'll be back there soon

Side Note: I was having a conversation today with a vetern natural bodybuilder in my gym today. He watched me pose and said good things....He recommened a supplement to me "BSN- NITRIX". He told me that right now i am flat because i am calorie and carb deprived (this happens when training for a contest) he told me that supplement will help my cells be able to uptake the carbs that i am eating....making me fuller and more vascular (which is what i need). I usually never really listen to the "advice" others give but it got me thinking....i did some research read some reviews and it looks like a solid supplement..this supplement takes about 3-4 weeks until you get the full effects so if i was to take this now...it would be perfect going into my show....The only problem is I am not Donald Trump....Between my food bills, current supplements, tuition, Health insurance (yes someone as healthy as me has health coverage) and other bills on top of all that i really can not afford to add another supplement to my list...I need to start an Anthony Fund! so for those of you out there looking for an edge this supplement is definately worth the money!
Here is a link to the supplement
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_bs036.htm