Friday, September 12, 2008

9-12-2008 Deadlift Day Deload at 75%

The Workout

5 min warmup
Deadlifts- 6 warmup sets **1 main workset**
Pullups- 2 sets of 6 reps
2 Arm DB BentOver Rows- 2 sets of 6 reps
Incline Shrugs- 2 sets of 12 reps
Ez-Barbell Curls- 2 sets of 6 reps
Alternating DB Curls- 1 set of 8 reps
*Various Rotator Cuff Exercises*

Macros
Pro: 225g
Carbs: 310g
Fat: 60g

Notes
I love deadlifts....theres such a great feeling when you rip a loaded bar off the floor and just crush that weight! Deadlifts really get my metabolism flying...everytime i deadlift i am always left starving! Rest of the workout was good....i got a really good back pump and am definately on my way to new growth!

As a diet note....I am starving again today which is a really good sign...i havent weighed myself but will prob weigh in tomm, i am prob around the same maybe 1lb heavier...i guess i will find out tomm morning