Monday, September 8, 2008

9.8.2008 Legs Deload at 75%

Legs
Squats 1 set
Leg Press 2 sets of 15 reps
Barbell SLDL 2 sets of 8 reps
Cybex Leg Curls 2 sets of 10 reps
Abs
Incline Cable Crunches 2 sets of 12 reps
1-Arm Side Bends 1 set of 15 reps
Hanging Leg Raises 1 set of 15 reps

Notes:
In and out of the gym in under 40 minutes....This new routine allows for plenty of recovery, thats for sure.....plus deloading to build up to my normal weight was a smart move on my part for sure!

Sidenotes:
I went to my advisor today to check to make sure i will be graduating this spring...turns out i will be :D
But i have absolutely no idea what my next step is
Its getting to me....i am the type of person that likes to plan ahead....for once in my life i have no plan or goal....i dont know where my next step should be.....i have plenty of options but unsure which path to take! The path i chose will effect the outcome of my life

UGHHHHHHHH maybe i can be a professional bodybuilder haha