Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9/30 Cardio/Calves

The Workout

5 min warmup
Seated Calve Raises- 2 sets of 190lbs for 20 reps
Leg Press Calve Raises- 2 sets of 350 for 20 reps
Cardio @ The Gym
30 min Low Intensity

Macros
Pro: 225g
Carbs: 200g <- Tomm i will be going back to my pre vacation numbers
Fat: 60g

Current Supplements
-Creatine -5g
-Xtend (1 scoop PreWO, 2 scoops PWO & 1 scoop btwn meals)
-ALA- 300mg before and after workout
-VasoCharge 2 Scoops Pre-Workout
-Beta-Alanine- 3 grams daily
-Glucosamine- 3 tablets daily
-Fish Oil- 3 tablets daily
-BSN Nitrix- 9 tabs per day
-Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc

Notes
Today is my last day for dropping carbs, all my vacation bloat is pretty much gone....Gym session was good today, I will be incorporating my home exercise bike into my routine...Since i am doing cardio 2xs per week i will be doing 1 session in the gym and the other session at home

Also i am very excited because this weekend i will be attending Jim Cordova's Super Seminar! Can not wait!!!!
http://www.jimcordova.com/services/details.php?id=12

the more i learn the more i will grow