Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/10/2008 Push Day Deload at 75%

Workout:
Barbell Bench Press- 1 main work set
Incline DB Bench Press- 2 sets of 8 reps
Dips 2 sets of 8 reps
Barbell Military Press- 1 main work set
DB Lateral Raises- 1 set of 12 reps
DB Rear Lateral Raises- 1 set of 15 reps
EzBarbell Skullcrushers- 2 sets of 6 reps
Reverse-Grip Pushdowns- 1 set of 12 reps

Notes:
In and out of the gym in 35 minutes maybe less....This new routine has allowed me plenty of rest and is working just as i planned....by only knowing i get 3 chances a week to stimulate muscle growth really puts a sense of urgency in my training, it also gets me excited to get into the gym. I was so excited getting to the gym today i think i was skipping there :D
Deloading is also working just as planned...my shoulder is recovering well and i can feel the new strength about to come!

Macros
Pro: 225g
Carbs: 290g
Fat: 60g

Weight:
173lbs (-2.5lbs since Sunday!)
This means a bump in carbs :D
I am fully taking advantage of this rebound very well....transitioning into a bulk slowly is a much better option then eating my way into bulking :D