Sunday, September 21, 2008

9-21-2008 Cardio Day

The Workout

5 min warmup
Breathing DB Pullover **1 main workset**
**Various Rotator Cuff Exercises**
10 min HiT
Previous #s
Cal: 143
Dis: 3.32
Level: 11
RPM: 96

New #'s
Cal: 142
Dis: 3.59
Level: 11
RPM: 100


Macros
Pro: 225g
Carbs: 375g <- up by 5g since bodyweight stayed the same
Fat: 60g

Notes
This HiT cardio is really kicking my butt! i had my cardio session at 7am and my legs still feel pretty fatigued at 12pm

My legs are still really lean, The HiT is what is keeping them lean, as i get closer to trying to hit my max on the big 3, i planned on slowly ditching the HiT for low intensity to allow my central nervous system to recover fully
but at the same token this cardio is just as effective....My best bet will be to take it slow and adjust accordingly

As a diet note......I AM STARVING!!!!