Sunday, September 7, 2008

9.7.2008
HiiT Day

5 min Warmup on Elliptical
12 HiiT on Bike
Level 11
Calories Burned 170 (on the dot! i promise )
Distance: 3.98
Average RPM: 100 (to help me remember )
5 min cooldown on the treadmill

Current Macros
Pro: 225g
Carbs: 290g
Fat: 60g

Weight:
175.5

Notes:
I happen to be a big fan of Skip La Cour (a natural bodybuilder who won the Team Universe) (he is also an idol of mine, i have a couple) and i have a couple of his dvds, Well on one of his dvds he talks about HiiT cardio....He uses Max-OT cardio which is alittle similar but you track the amount of calories burned, distance and each time you do cardio you try and beat those previous numbers....this way each one of your cardio sessions are progressive and each time you are getting to a higher and higher level
Max-Ot cardio lasts for only 16 mins however i am sticking to 12 since i am trying to wean myself off cardio for the time being......I believe this is a more effective way to perform cardio, before i was going in the gym hitting my intervals hard....but there was no way for me to track if i was being progressive.....this way will work better for me

I felt it this morning! A little different then my usual HiiT but i can see its still just as effective! here is a good link that describes it (not sure why they have ronnie coleman picture on that site lol)

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/maxotcardio.html

heres more info on Skip
www.Skiplacour.com

i attached my 2 weekly pics
a friend of mine gave me his old computer camera.....its so hard to angle this thing and get the right lighting.....but it will allow me to do this on my own without having to rely on anyone