Saturday, June 28, 2008

1 Year Ago Today....

We'll its been exactly 1 year ago today that i competed in my first show! I can remember that day like it was yesterday. It was almost comical the things i was doing for my "peak week".



I got to relive alittle bit of my day today by being a trainer at the same show!


It was a great experience for me....i got to understand what the judges look for more....the smells the sights everything brought a chill up my spine....It was so hard for me not to put some posing trunks on and enter myself into the contest....But i held back, I figured it be better to take in the experience of it all and just enjoy myself.....My friend did really well in his class and i was very happy with his performance.....BUT i have work i must do for myself so i am home getting ready to sleep so i can hit up my cardio extra hard tomm morning before school!! I realized that if i am going to win this I have to keep myself on point.....I managed to get in all of my meals at their appropriate times today !!!!

Well thats all I am going to update you all again on my progress tomm!!

I attached some pics of the guys i helped out