Thursday, June 26, 2008

6/26 Chest and Arms Workout #1 of the day

Hello everyone

So this Saturday I will be attending the INBF Natural Hercules in Manhattan New York, not to actually be in the show but I will be helping a friend prepare for his first show. So i am sure i will be all fired up come sunday!

Anyway due to the show being an all day event i have decided to use my re-feed day and workout a split routine today, working chest and arms in the morning followed by Shoulders and Back this evening. This leaves Saturday wide open for me, all i have to do is bring my meals with me and eat them. I will not have to worry about training

Heres my workout for This morning
Chest and Arms

Incline Cable Flye
50lbs for 12 reps

Incline DB Press
105lbs for 8 reps

Incline Chest Busters
70lbs for 7 reps

Incline DB Curls
50lbs for 6 reps

Ez-Barbell Tricep Extensions
105lbs for 12 reps

Seated Alternating DB Curls
40lbs for 12 reps

Cable V-Bar Pushdown
80lbs for 12 reps (PR)

So thats session 1, I will report back later with session #2