Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The bar just got bumped up!

Well after doing some research last night on my current contest information i have found out that i can not compete in both the novice (to be eligible to compete here you must have never placed 1st in any class, or if it is your first show) class and the Open class (these classes are open to anyone whether you have placed 1st or not) at the INBF shows

here was previous plan

August 23rd OCB Show
Compete in Novice and Open Men class

Sept 6th INBF Show
Compete in Novice and Open Middleweight

Sept 20th INBF Show
Compete in Novice and Open Middleweight

but that was all changed.....I spoke with a friend who i competed with last year and i let him know what my game plan was...he informed me that in the INBF you can not crossover divisions......this ruined my plans big time it means i would have to chose which class i want to compete in

so my new game plan is

Aug 23rd OCB Show
Novice and Open (so far i am okay to crossover and compete in both here)

Sept 6th INBF
Mens Middleweight

Sept 20th INBF
Mens Middleweight (this will definately be the biggest and toughest show)


My goal was to win the novice class at a inbf show but i think i will push past everything and shoot for the Mens Open classes.....The mens open classes will be alot more stricter and harder!

I had to really think long and hard about this decision, i could prob win novice this year but after my experience with novice last year, the guys who do novice are afraid to compete in Open! Not me!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!

As a close friend of mine says
"Its more satisfying to lose to a Dragon, then to win over a Mouse"

The level just got bumped up!! i will have to train harder and diet harder!!! My diet is 100% i will need it to be 110%, i will be timing my meals to best of my abilities, making sure i eat the same times day in and day out!
My training will have to be 120%, i will need to really pound the weights and maintain focus to beat these guys....everyone of them wants to win just as much as me, i have to be hungier!!!

Get ready this ride is just beginning!