Tuesday, June 10, 2008

6/10 Leg Refinement Day!!

WOW...First I must report on how sore i am....My uppperbody is totally done! I never moved weight that fast before and we will see how my body takes shape in the next coming weeks!
as Arnold said
"I just get the weight up, i dont go crazy heavy to the point where nothing is being worked but the more speed I force against the weight, the heavier i can make it and the harder the contraction"!
- Hey if Arnold uses this technique its good enough for me!!!

Todays Leg Workout Using Refinement tempo 4/1/4

One-Legged Leg Press
3 plates x 6 reps

Leg Extensions
170 x 10

Glut-Ham Raises
bw x 5

Seated Leg Curl
130 x 8

One-Legged Calve Raise
250 x 10

Calve Raise Machine
170 x 8

Notes: WOW WHAT A BURN!!! I have never went this slow of a tempo ever and it burns....I found it hard to keep focus doing all these 1-legged movements, it felt like forever and that the set was never going to finish

I will be using refinement day only on my leg hypertrophy days, my leg power days i will use more of a standard rep range

Recipe of the Day:
Chicken
2oz Lemon Juice
3 packets of splenda

let marinade for 15-30 minutes then throw on the BBQ!!!!!!!!! Yumm!!