Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6/17 Leg Tension Day

Todays Lifts
Single Leg Press which evolved midway through my sets as Regular Leg Press
4 plates x 8 (tension 3/1/2)

Leg Extension
stack x 8

Rectus Femoris Cable Leg Lift
2 sets of 15
3 x 15

Glut-Ham Raises
bw x 8 (i think i am about ready to start adding weight with this exercise)

Seated Leg Curl
130 x 10

Single Leg Raises Machine
190 x 10

Leg Press Single Leg Calve Raise
250 x 15

Followed this workout up with 30 minutes low intensity cardio burning 255 calories, I will start tracking these calories burned, but i seriously doubt that it matters what so ever, as long as my heart rate is up!

Notes: Awesome workout today, i can really start to see some serious lines in my legs, but i need more. I need all four of my quad muscles to be deeply carved in my legs. In 10 weeks i will make it my mission to have that!!!!