Friday, June 27, 2008

6/27 Legs + Cardio + Posing= Dead Meat!

Hey Everyone

First off i am going to comment on how spent i am from yesterday...My body is completely sore felt good

Today's workout i knew was going to be even worse

Deadlifts Standing on a platform (I preform them on the platform so i can get more leg work out of the exercise
315lbs for 10 reps

Hack Squats
3 plates per side for 8 reps

As if that wasnt hard enough

Walking Lunges supersetted with Leg Press
135lbs Lunges walking width of the gym back and forth
then immediately jumped on Leg Press 3 plates per side for 15 reps

WOW is all i can say to that superset

DB Stiff Legged Deadlift
85lb DBs fo 12 reps

Lying Leg Curl
150lbs for 10 reps

Seated Calve Raises
10 sets of 10 reps
4 plates on the machine

Followed by 10 min low intensity on the bike, 10 min light jogging, 10 min Low Intensity Cardio on Stairmaster

Followed by 15 posing

I AM WIPED!!!

Notes: Very tough workout...looking forward to this workout next week, I think my double session yesterday made it hard for my body to function fully today....regardless i still handled good weight and got myself into the groove of things anyway

I think i am going to be spending my friday night sleeping!!!!!