Thursday, June 12, 2008

6/12 Chest and Arms

Today is my re-feed day, so in hopes i can add some quality mass to my arms and chest before these competitions get closer

The tempo today was 1/0/1

Flat Cable Fly (Chest Pre-exhaust movement)
5 x 12 PR

Flat DB Bench
100 x 8 (awesome movement on this exercise today)

Flat DB Chest Busters
65 x 10 (to light i definately need to bump this weight up)

EZ-Barbell Curls
90 x 8

DB Skullcrushers
45 x 9 PR

Cable Preacher Curls
6 x 12 PR

Triceps Dips
45 x 12

Notes: Awesome Workout today! Great Pump in my chest! The 1/0/1 tempo really gets my chest pumped! My chest is starting to get sore already....I think i need to use more weight to stimulate my arms more with this faster tempo....Diet was 100% on point! i feel like my legs are finally getting alot tighter!

Recipe of the Day:
3 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
1 packet splenda
let marinate on chicken for 15-30 minutes

then grill and enjoy!