Thursday, June 26, 2008

6/26 Back and Shoulders Round 2

so 8 hours after my first workout i find myself back in the gym for another killer hypertrophy workout

Heres what went down

Mid Trap Barbell Row
225lbs for 8 reps

Medium-Grip Cable Low Row
140lbs for 12 reps

Smith Machine Reverse Grip Bent Over Row
225lbs for 12 reps

Lat Pulldowns
150lbs for 10 reps

DB Decline Pullovers
80lbs for 15 (PR).....this was hard come the 12rep....i thought everything was going to give out but i pushed through it....YEAHHHH BUDDDYYYYY

Wide-Grip Upright Rows
135lbs for 8 reps.....dropset to just the bar for 15 reps

Angled DB Shoulder Press
75lbs for 10 reps

Machine Rear Delt Raises
115lbs for 8 reps.....i dont like this machine and will take this out of my rotation in 2 weeks

Barbell Shrugs
405lbs for 6 reps
DONE!!!

Notes: I was getting tired about mid-way through but i paced myself splashed some water on my face....i looked around the gym at all the competitive bodybuilders and said to myself "they dont look tired" I killed everything after that

As a side note....I saw an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder that trains at my gym...hes a good friend and we have worked out before...i havent seen him in a while but i was wearing a tank top and he told me i look alot bigger and fuller then last prep....He said "You look like you put on a lot of mature muscle"So after that I was smiling all the way home!!!

Feels good to be complimented when you work so hard....especially by someone who is a professional....with that said Time to hit the shower then to bed!!!!

Goodnight everyone!