Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week 8 Update

Well so far i have been cutting for 8 weeks and here are the results


Day 1: 4/27/08
Weight: 193
Bodyfat: 11.3%
Pounds of Fat: 21lbs
LeanBodyMass: 171

As of this Morning: 6/15/08
Weight: 182 (-9lbs)
Bodyfat: 5.4% (-6%)
Pounds of Fat: 9.8lbs (-12lbs)
LeanBodyMass: 173 (+2lbs)


I have....
10 weeks til show 1
12 weeks til show 2
14 weeks til show 3


I am excited to see the end results!!


My Current Supplements:
Scivation Whey
Xtend
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta Alanine
Primaforce RALA
Scivation Knockout
Udo's Choice Oil
Fish Oil
Multi


So I must say I am pretty happy with my results after 2 months. I have dieted perfect for 8 weeks straight not missing one meal or one workout, I have pictures of every week and i must say that i have improved greatly since day 1. You can tell i maintained all my size while losing bodyfat!! I must keep going and i can not be satisfied with my progress!!


Take Home Message: It's good to reflex on how well you have did but take a step back and look at the whole picture. Are you truly happy with where you are currently are? In reality I made great progress since day 1 but so has my competition!!!!! Always strive for the best for yourself!

I have attached a picture of Day 1, and Todays pic....please dont mind the quality of the pictures i need a new digital camera badly!

Week 1 Pic


Week 8 Progress