Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6/25 Rest/HIIT

Hello everyone
Not really much to report today i did my HIIT cardio today

5 min warmup
15 Interval Sprints (8 minutes on the bike, 7 minutes on the rower)
5 min Cooldown

i was hitting some poses in the mirror today....my legs seem to look better with each passing day....i am really excited to see the kind of package i am gonna bring to the stage this time around

Bodybuilding is more about how you can improve YOUR physique so i need to stop worrying about the others i am going to go against and just realize that i need to just beat myself (I feel like i already outconditioned myself though)

Diet was right on point.....lately i have been nailing my meal timing.....Everyday the same times....kind of scary actually at exactly 3pm will be my next meal.....i even have my xtend between meals at the exact same time!!! I'll do anything to win!