Thursday, June 19, 2008

6/19 Chest and Arms

Wow today was the first workout in a while that i actually felt beat up!
I was so physically drained today, i had no energy for anything what so ever......now that i actually think about it my workout was not the worst i hit some PR's. I was just having one of those days today

Flat Cable Flyes (Pre-exhaust movement for chest)
6 x 10 PR

Flat DB Press
105 x 6

Flat DB Chest Busters
85 x 6

EZBarbell Curls
90 x 10 + 2 cheat curls

DB Skullcrushers
50 x 6 PR

Cable Preacher Curls
7 x12 PR

Tricep Dips
70 x 10

Notes: I really felt beat down today, i manage to still get my workout in
I dont know what was up with me today...Today was a much needed Re-feed so hopefully by tomm i will have my focus back 100%

On the upperhand diet was 150% on point but that will never fall

Take Home Message: Everyone has those days where they feel down and out, but its how you handle those days that make all the difference!!