Monday, June 9, 2008

6/8 HIIT Cardio/ Progress Update Week 7

Well today (Sunday 6/8) here in New York was 96 degrees and humidity is high....Today was my off day from lifting

I been taking weekend classes at my college and i have to be there at 8am, so i get up at around 6am eat breakfast and take my weekly measurements

Heres my results for Week 7

184lbs (-2lbs)
Bodyfat: 6% (-.9%)
LBM Gain so far: 2lbs
Fat loss total so far: 10lbs

I will be making no changes this week to my diet, but i feel my legs are not getting lean enough so i will be throwing in some leg extension/leg curl supersets before doing sprints, in an attempt to generate some more blood flow to that area.

Cardio Today:
Leg extensions/ Leg Curl superset 3 sets

5 minute warmup
15 intervals
5 minute cooldown
Done

take home message: when your feeling depressed, anxious, frustrated and or tired .....don't reach for food and wear it on your hips- go to the gym and RELEASE THE BEAST - nothing beats a workout!

my recipe for the day:
one scoop of vanilla isopure zero carb protein powder
6 - 8 oz water
teaspoon of banana extract
teaspoon of walden farms peanut spread
touch of cinnamon1 pack equal
3 ice cubes

blend and enjoy!

The take home message and the recipe of the day were provided by one of best clients, Thanks Pearl

P.S- I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my best friend Yury, keep trying to get your lifts up there man but remember who taught you how to lift!!! Have a good one brother!