Thursday, August 7, 2008

8.7.2008
Chest and Arms

Barbell Bench Press- 3 sets of 8 reps (185)
Low Incline DB Bench Press- 3 sets of 12 reps (50)
Cable Crossover-3 sets of 15 reps (2 on cable) <- Had planed for 4 on cable but this gave me some pain so i lightened it

With Arm Blaster
Standing EZ-Barbell Curls- 4 sets of 8 reps (50)
Supersetted with
Cable Pressdown on Lat Pulldown- 4 sets of 8 (5 on cable)

EzBarbell Preacher Curls- 3 sets of 15 (50lbs)
Supersetted with
French Press- 3 sets of 15 (50lbs)

Notes:
Good workout....amazing pump today....I used for the first time today an Armblaster for 2 exercises....I must say i was alittle unhappy with it....It felt really good for biceps but triceps it felt weird...I will give these a go again next week...but i may donate this apparatus to the gym if i dont like it! I was pleased with my barbell bench pressing numbers considering the shoulder

Contest Countdown
August 23rd- 16 days away
August 24th- 17 days away
Sept 6th- 30 days away
Sept 20th- 39 days away

Currrent Supplements
Scivation Xtend
Scivation Whey
Scivation Dialene 4
Scivation Sesamin
Primaforce Yohimbine HCl
Primaforce Glutaform
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oil
Udos Oil
BSN Nitrix

Supplement Notes
Awesome pump! I think the supplement Nitrix is really working well....I was pumped all day....i am getting compliments from everyone saying how good i look.....Its just a matter of time now :D