Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8.12.2008- Legs Power

Barbell Squats- 3 sets of 10 reps (225lbs) <- up 40lbs since last week, Shoulder is getting better at handling weight on my back
Cybex Leg Extensions- 3 sets of 12 (210lbs) <- up 30lbs since last week
DB StiffLegged Deadlifts- 3 sets of 6 reps (80lbs) <- up 10lbs, stopped at sets of 6 reps could have easily done more but 6 was where my program called for me to stop
BodyMasters Single Leg Curl- 2 sets of 8 reps (55lbs)
One-Legged Calve Raise- 3 sets of 12 reps (80lbs)<- up 20lbs since friday
Seated Calve Raises- 2 sets of 15 (4 plates)

Notes:
With 11 days left my motivation is really high but my body is slacking! I got a bad night sleep last night and i paid for it today. My body feels so lazy but what do i expect 11 days out. Peak week starts next week and i couldnt be more happier! Everytime i have a peak week, it kind of revs up my metabolism! I was tired and dazed through my workout, i pushed through it with i could. I must say my endurance was up, i felt like i could have kept going but i just couldnt get my body moving....weird....My legs were also very pumped!

Posing:
Since i was feeling very zombie like, i thought it would be a better idea to pose before my workout since i am not going to gain any muscle in 11 days i rather put forth more effort into my posing
15 min Preworkout

I might hit up another 15 min before bed