Saturday, August 2, 2008

Updated Progress Pics....i already won!

i finally shaved lol....i decided if i was going to take some progress pics that i would put on a coat of dream tan.....so heres what i would look like if i stepped on stage right after my shoulder and back workout






Here are some comparsion pics

Last Year 2nd contest compared to today 8/2/08




Honestly im not into bodybuilding for the "competition" part of it......I mean granted i want to win but thats the least important part of it....i love getting on stage and doing what i love to do....whether my time is now or next time to win it doesnt matter to me
A couple of weeks ago i almost thought i was not going to be able to do anything....so right now i am already a winner for 2 reasons
1. I overcame an injury and continued onwards.
2. I blew last years conditioning and size out of the water
so to me its just a matter of going through the motions and enjoying the day when it comes......You can never control who comes into your show....i could stand on stage next a little ronnie coleman....the only thing i have to worry about is my body and how i look......The opinion of the judges should not effect how i feel about my body!!!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!