Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Leg Day Power?

Barbell Squats 3 sets of 15 reps (185lbs) <- Pretty impressed with that weight i am going to admit i was alittle nervous with that on my back because of the shoulder
Cybex Leg Extensions 3 sets of 12 reps (190lbs)
DB StiffLegged Deadlifts- 3 sets of 6 reps (75lbs)
Cybex Single Leg Curl 3 sets of 15 reps (50lbs)
Standing Single Leg Calve Raise- 3 sets of 15 (60lbs)
Leg Press Calve Raises 3 sets of 12 reps (400lbs)

Posing
30 minutes

Contest Countdown
OCB Mid Atlantic- 18 days!
Mr. Jones Beach- 19 days!

Notes:
Excited about todays workout, i was very tired throughout my workout. I was studying hard yesterday for my italian exam today. I managed to get good numbers anyway i just took alittle longer rests between sets. i cant wait until this week is done. I will finally be done with school for the summer!!! for 2 weeks lol