Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Special Thanks

I would like to take a moment now to say thank you to one of my special clients, Pearl!

If you read back to one of my past posts you will see that i spoke about a supplement that was recommended to me....Pearl went out of her way to purchase the supplement for me and had it shipped next day so that i can have the product before she leaves for her vacation on thursday!

Thank you so much Pearl, i will not dissappoint you at my upcoming shows!!!!

So this morning after Pearl had given me my supplement i sat down and thought about all my other clients. I want to take this time out now to thank each and every one of you. Each one of you have your own hardships that you get over each day and still manage to make it to our sessions ready to lift hard! You guys are my true inspiration, some of you are mothers, business men and women, doctors, lawyers, teachers and you all have crazy busy lives but still manage to make fitness a part of it! That to me is the biggest prize in all this! The ability to help each one of you change your lives!!

So from now on, whenever i am to tired to do that extra rep, or to exhausted to do that extra 30 minutes of cardio i will think of each one of you and push myself the distance! I promise you all that i will not let you guys down at my next shows! You all are my biggest support system!

These next 4 shows are for you guys!!!!!

Thanks for everything you guys give to me!!!!

NOW LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

TEAM BEVILACQUA!!!