Friday, August 22, 2008

Last Blog Before the Show

Well as i sit here, I can't help but think what a journey it has been for me. Every contest prep has a story attached to it. As i sit here writing this i am looking at the trophy from my first show. Looking back at all the mistakes i made and i still manage to end up in the top 5. Its not about the trophy, its about the journey to the stage that makes the bodybuilder. I have learned a lot about my body in these past 17 weeks. My take away message from this years prep so far is, never give up, even when you think you can not push yourself that one step more, do it and you wont regret what the final outcome will be! I have way exceeded my goal of this prep so i have already accomplished what i needed too, The rest is in God's hand.

Today I cleared the rest of my day to just sit back and relax. I have to run a couple of errands and cook my meals for tomm. I actually find cooking kind of relaxing, i dont know if its because i know i get to eat them! I plan on taking plenty of naps today because i know i will not be able to sleep tonight and i have a long day ahead of me tomm!

And now before i go a few thank you's

I want to start off by thanking my mom and my sisters. Without them this would never be able to occur. They are my support base and without their love and support i would be nothing today!

I want to thank my best friend Yury for being the only person, who will do anything for me. Thanks for being there bro!

I want to thank my clients, Everyday when i step foot into the gym to train them each one of them puts their full faith in me and that alone gives me that extra push to be the best! Hopefully i'll see all of you guys on sunday!

I want to thank some of the board members as well,
DPD555- Dom thanks for all your help and the motivation you provide me with!
Layne- Without you man, i dont know where i'd be thanks!
FatherFlex- I followed your prep journey and saw what you accomplished, that helped push me in so many different ways
Tigerstealth- Joe, you provided me with that added push i needed on those days that got tough...thinking i might be in the overall with you...pushed me far!
Marc and Derek of Scivation- Thank you for making such great products and building a great support base and team!

This list can go on and on if i left anyone out, im sorry but each one of you i met along this journey has helped me in some way shape or form....thanks again!

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!