Saturday, August 16, 2008

8.16.2008 <- 7 days to go!

HiiT Cardio
5 min Warmup
20 HiiT Sprints
5 min Cooldown

Posing:
15 min

Macros:
Pro: 240g
Carb: 200g
Fat: 45g
Salt: 6g
Water: 2 gallons

Notes:
Well as of today I am offically 1 week away from my show. These past 2 days have been killer, (the lowest my calories have been). Today is alittle better (i get more carbs :D ), Monday is when the carbs get boosted big time and i can not wait for that!!! I feel good, my shoulder has been acting up again, maybe the reduction in calories, but i have been icing it and taking aspirin. At this point the shoulder can fall out and that still wouldnt stop me from stepping on that stage!

Song of the day (This line fit perfect for my injury)

"It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am!!"

Nas- You can hate me now

Song doesnt apply but that line got me fired up!!!!