Friday, August 29, 2008

8.29.2008 The Anticipation is killing me!!!!

Cardio
5 min Warmup
15 HiiT
5 min Cooldown

Weight
173lbs (back to where i was before peak week)

Notes
Having a week off from the gym has many benefits, it allows your muscles to heal fully from lifting. Gives your central nervous system time to relax and recover, gives your mind a mental break. It also allows for any nagging injuries to fully heal. All in all a week off from the gym have much more benefit then negative, but i can not take it anymore!!! I have so much work to get done this offseason that i want to get it underway already! I am starting up again Monday morning at 7am! I can not wait!

Side Note
I have enrolled myself in a Trigger Point therapy class, Trigger point therapy is a great way to heal pains. Practicing some stuff on myself and my shoulder feels a lot more looser....The class starts This sunday! Add another certification to the wall! :)