Wednesday, August 20, 2008

8.20.2008 <- 3 days until i hit the stage

Today's Workout: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Note: This workout was totally instinctive because of my shoulder
Ez-Barbell SkullCrushers- 2 sets of 10
Reverse Grip Pushdowns- 2 sets of 10
Machine Press- 2 sets of 12
H/S Incline Press- 1 set of 12
Assisted Dips- 2 sets of 12
Cable Laterals- 2 sets of 12
DB Rear Delt Laterals- 1 set of 12
Behind the Back Shrugs- 1 set 12
Cybex Lateral Machine- 1 set of 12
Cybex Shoulder Press Machine- 2 sets of 12

AM Cardio Session
35 min Li
5 min cooldown
Burnt 500 kcal again :D

Posing:
15 min
Practicing my routine every 15 minutes....i really want to nail this down...since i am going to dedicate it to my mom, my sis, my best friend and grandma who recently passed

Notes:
Super stressed out right now....I really just want to hit my mark! I am doing everything in my power! I NEED A VACATION LOL